IM SORRY IM RANDOM. BUT I LOVE IT SO SHOULD YOU :P
{SHIT JORDUS im really starting to type like you}
-
JASMIN says:
so you able to make it?
_____ be your anything says:
:D I LURRRRBE EUU
_____ be your anything says:
II NORT SURE NEHX
_____ be your anything says:
II SEE KAAYX?
JASMIN says:
wah interesting language
JASMIN says:
CAN TEACH ME??
JASMIN says:
PLEASE...........!
_____ be your anything says:
hhahahaha SUREXXXXX!
_____ be your anything says:
HEEHXX
_____ be your anything says:
ii honourr niias
_____ be your anything says:
euu one tuu learrrnn
_____ be your anything says:
heehs
JASMIN says:
hm whats that
_____ be your anything says:
firts horx
JASMIN says:
you need to translate for me
_____ be your anything says:
euuu must screew upp euur spellg nehx
JASMIN says:
oh ok
JASMIN says:
i try
_____ be your anything says:
then horrx can see thartx euu dammm biimbo norhx
_____ be your anything says:
yarhx
JASMIN says:
wait
_____ be your anything says:
euu more biimboo horx = more hip niias
_____ be your anything says:
okiiesx suer
JASMIN says:
are you able to make it on wed?
_____ be your anything says:
harhx?
_____ be your anything says:
okayokay out of topic ah?
_____ be your anything says:
IM NOT SURE
JASMIN says:
yes
_____ be your anything says:
SORRY WAIT I CHECK
JASMIN says:
ok QUICK!
_____ be your anything says:
i end 3thirty
_____ be your anything says:
EU?
JASMIN says:
twelve
_____ be your anything says:
haox
-
Sorry but it's been long. HEH :D
Monday, May 29, 2006
Previous Posts
- RANDOMRANDOMRANDOM!!!!! (warning to you la, that t...
- Over the past week, I...Got a ZERO for a test for ...
- MY BLOG IS ALMOST TWOOOO!Okay not v amazing i know...
- Eek yumin is feeling thoughtful RIGHT NOW.Oh nonon...
- Ol'tus.-Yes i know what you're thinking.YUMIN &HER...
- HELLO ALL im feeling complete rubbishified now I N...
- Please forgive meIf I didn't say_ ____ ___Every si...
- I love this design.It's soooooooo adorable.Oh the ...
- PISS OFF, MAN.I AM SAYING - GO AWAY, FYI.NOT THAT ...
- Okay i'm bushed. I had wanted to tidy up my lit wo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home